1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

First shoot with OM-D

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by fcyphotography, Jul 3, 2012.

1. fcyphotography

fcyphotography Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 10, 2012
    NYC
    Finally got my OM-D w/ 12-50 Lens from Amazon. Not very crazy about the kit lens as I am more of a prime lens photographer.

Shooting with the camera does take some learning, but so far the handling is pretty good and the camera is smaller then I think.

Photos were shoot in RAW and edited with lightroom thus the color is not the original color. The dynamic range seemed to be a lot better then my G3. Lens used: Panny 14mm, PL 25mm and Oly 45mm

I ended up having to buy LR4 so I can edit the RAW file, LR3 does not support this camera. This is prob. the only drawback with this camera.

Overall, a pleasant camera to use. I see myself carrying this camera a lot instead of my other DSLR gears in the future.

Small camera is really the way to go.

[​IMG]

7498496664_5b651e0757_b.

• Like Like x 4
  2. adic88

adic88 Mu-43 Regular

May 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

wow you have your editing down pat. I love the tones and overall feel of the colours. I wish I could do that.

I would love to see her smile:smile:

This would probably be my favourite image because it has a nice natural flow.

I wanna see more,

best,
    icon