First real estate video

dirtdevil

Mu-43 Top Veteran
This is my first real estate video for a friend who is selling this very niche apartment (close to 1 millon $ in value) located in a fashion district. He wanted something a bit out of the ordinary, less conservative and traditional than most real estate videos. The 8-18 PL was used with the G85.

I find there is a noticeable"Kafka-esque" vibe to it. The music filled with spirals of low and high pitch notes, the camera angles, the multiple windows and projection on the walls...

I also voluntarily let my friend walk into the stairs, I think it gives a mysterious vibe to the whole video. We see his shadow once I am upstairs and looking down in the windows sunrays.

Last edited:

dirtdevil

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Having a bit of a glitch viewing the video.
Can you tell me if this happens when you are in 1080 (or under any other mode)? Phone or computer?

I do see glitching inside this frame (straight lines seem too sharp) through the post I made. But not when I'm on the youtube page.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Acraftman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Can you tell me if this happens when you are in 1080 (or under any other mode)? Phone or computer?

I do see glitching inside this frame (straight lines seem too sharp) through the post I made. But not when I'm on the youtube page.

Thanks. :thumbup:
Same as Barry.

threeOh

Mu-43 Veteran
I’m in the market for a townhouse at the moment. I’ve looked at litterly thousands of stills and many videos. The only thing that struck me is, from a buyer's perspective, it’s a YouTube approach at sound-bites. As a buyer I want to look and place my furniture, sit and absorb my surroundings, get a feel for the environment. All I came away with was a lot of work but not much insight to the property.

Apologies but anytime we work for clients (be them friends or not), one must never lose sight of the reason why a production takes place and gear it to the decision makers.

Latest threads

Top Bottom