First real estate video

dirtdevil

Mu-43 Top Veteran
This is my first real estate video for a friend who is selling this very niche apartment (close to 1 millon $ in value) located in a fashion district. He wanted something a bit out of the ordinary, less conservative and traditional than most real estate videos. The 8-18 PL was used with the G85.

I find there is a noticeable"Kafka-esque" vibe to it. The music filled with spirals of low and high pitch notes, the camera angles, the multiple windows and projection on the walls...

I also voluntarily let my friend walk into the stairs, I think it gives a mysterious vibe to the whole video. We see his shadow once I am upstairs and looking down in the windows sunrays.

Last edited:

dirtdevil

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Ok, finally it has been approved! With some distance, I realize I should've use the 25 PL more, I tried with the 42.5 PL and it's just too tight and not that "captivating" for real estate. Also, I will bring a nice heavy C-stand (that can be raised to 6 feet) with a 6 feet arm and try to get very high shots in movement next time inside a similar apartment. (Also, I need to make sure to clean stains on chrome and dark wood...you don't see them until you're home on a monitor)...

dirtdevil

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Having a bit of a glitch viewing the video.
Can you tell me if this happens when you are in 1080 (or under any other mode)? Phone or computer?

I do see glitching inside this frame (straight lines seem too sharp) through the post I made. But not when I'm on the youtube page.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom