First Post!! Hope You Enjoy!

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by Foto_con_Sabor, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Foto_con_Sabor

Foto_con_Sabor Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2012
    Philly, PA
    I have been a Micro 4/3 user for almost a year now. I must say that I love the system, especially being able to use low cost manual lenses on small, decent bodies (as a college student on a shoestring budget, this speaks volumes to me lol). Ive actually done quite a bit of shooting both photos and videos with my trusty GH1, even so far as to get hired for doing photography for one of the local clubs for a spell. People really sleep on what this camera system is capable of...

In any event, I just wanted to share this and get some constructive criticism. I guess I should mention here that besides photo and video, my other love is latin dance. Ive been dancing for about two years and its an absolute joy. This was a compilation behind the scenes footage video I did for my dance studio, Estilo Dance Studio in South Philadelphia, and was the first big video project I ever did. Eventually, I'd like to get into wedding photography/videography, so might as well start getting practice now, right? Shot with my GH1 (vitaly hack upgraded), 14-45 Panny zoom, My broken old Canon FD 50/1.4 (aperture stuck wide open :rolleyes: ) CowboyStudio Shoulder rig, cheap monopod and a Polaroid Cardioid shotgun mic. I think it came out decent for a shoestring budget....the main point was to capture what goes on behind the stage at our student showcases, and I think I achieved it. Let the comments fly and tell me what you think!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WFiv1kuRyVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like Like x 1
  2. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

WELCOME

It's a well done video. The beginning is catchy. I watched a couple minutes of it and its good to see so many people enjoying what they do and making it a family experience. But I'm not into video (never shoot it) and definitely not into dance so I wasn't into sitting through 24 minutes of it.

Perhaps some of the other videographers here who might of missed your post yesterday will have more to contribute. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.