First pic published (sort of :) )

grum

Mu-43 Regular
In the new brochure for English Lakes Hotels

5164374451_6e2642ee3b_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My pic is the one of the reflected sunset. They found it on flickr. Got a nice luxury stay at one of their hotels in return. :D

joanne

Mu-43 Regular
Well done, great pic. Are you going to stay in The Midland? It certainly is a luxury hotel, we peeked in the foyer for a look :)

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Cheers everyone :)

joanne - I'm staying at Storrs Hall in the Lakes - it had the most expensive restaurant :)

Would like to stay at the Midland but it's a little close to home for me.

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks again people - I'm very 'chuffed' as we say in England :D

that's the best picture in the catalog

was this taken with 4/3rd camera?

Thanks :) Though that's just one page of the brochure, there are loads more pics (some good, many not so good imo). I am going to try and get some more work out of them as I think I could do better in a lot of cases.

It was taken with the G1 and 45-200mm (I did say above :thumbup: )

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Wonderful! :thumbup:

I think this also points out if we put anything on the Internet make sure if someone likes it they can get a hold of you. Obviously you did.

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah, I posted it to a Midland Hotel group on flickr and tagged it - I don't suppose they would have found it otherwise. The image on flickr was watermarked too - I suppose less scrupulous companies might have just taken it if it wasn't.

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Well done Grum, nice photo. A new book on the TSR-2 aircraft has been published this week and it contains one of my photos, that I took in 1973! so you never know when opportunities will present themselves.

Latest threads

Top Bottom