First pic published (sort of :) )

grum

Mu-43 Regular
In the new brochure for English Lakes Hotels

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My pic is the one of the reflected sunset. They found it on flickr. Got a nice luxury stay at one of their hotels in return. :D

joanne

Mu-43 Regular
Well done, great pic. Are you going to stay in The Midland? It certainly is a luxury hotel, we peeked in the foyer for a look :)

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Cheers everyone :)

joanne - I'm staying at Storrs Hall in the Lakes - it had the most expensive restaurant :)

Would like to stay at the Midland but it's a little close to home for me.

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks again people - I'm very 'chuffed' as we say in England :D

that's the best picture in the catalog

was this taken with 4/3rd camera?
Thanks :) Though that's just one page of the brochure, there are loads more pics (some good, many not so good imo). I am going to try and get some more work out of them as I think I could do better in a lot of cases.

It was taken with the G1 and 45-200mm (I did say above :thumbup: )

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Wonderful! :thumbup:

I think this also points out if we put anything on the Internet make sure if someone likes it they can get a hold of you. Obviously you did.

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah, I posted it to a Midland Hotel group on flickr and tagged it - I don't suppose they would have found it otherwise. The image on flickr was watermarked too - I suppose less scrupulous companies might have just taken it if it wasn't.

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Well done Grum, nice photo. A new book on the TSR-2 aircraft has been published this week and it contains one of my photos, that I took in 1973! so you never know when opportunities will present themselves.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom