First Outing with 7-14mm lens at Dockland in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by thelaxong, Apr 30, 2013.

1. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Last weekend, I met up with Livnius and borrowed his Pany 7-14mm to see if I like this focal length or not.

Today, I work late shift and the Melbourne weather was beautiful in the morning, so I took my OMD and headed to Dockland before getting to work.

Here are some pictures I took with this lens. Hope my first outing and some frames I took do justify the quality of the lens.

I think I have to learn a lot about this lens and focal length. Comments are welcomed.

1. Looking towards the cbd
    Dockland-1.jpg

2. Docklands waterfront
    Dockland-2.jpg

3. Looking towards Westgate bridge
    Dockland-3.jpg

4. Looking at Etihad stadium
    Dockland-4.jpg

Dockland-5.jpg

6. My little boat ... ;) Just kidding ;)
    Dockland-6.jpg

7. Art filter
    Dockland-7.jpg

Dockland-8.jpg

9. Street shooting with 7-14mm lens :)
    Dockland-9.jpg

10. ... and another try ...
    Dockland-10.jpg

Thanks for looking.

2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi JT :smile:
    Stunninh shots mate .I am also thinking of getting this lens but Olympus 75 mm is my first choice and this one or Olympus 9-18 mm second .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

3. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Thanks mate. 7-14mm (or 9-18mm) is probably too wide for me and not suit my style (or I haven't learn how to use this lens properly ;) Maybe that's why not many comments on these photos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.