First m43 Print!

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
I have tried various photo book places but usually never end up finishing anything let along ordering anything because I find most of the online photo book makers' layout tools to be very frustrating to use.

My dream photo maker would allow me to make simply old fashioned photo album type books where all I do is upload 200 shots and they get placed in order at roughly 4x6 size with no fancy layout, just like old photo albums used to be. Ya a bit boring, but I would love to simply get the bulk of my shots at least printed up and available for the family to be able to look through. Then when I had the inclination, do one of the more fancy story-book type photo books when I was willing to spend the time fussing for days over 80 shots to get them just right.
Or you could print out your photos and put them in an album. Radical these days I know.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes but one of the things I am discovering with some of my old photo albums is they are starting to fall apart (the plastic vellum comes unglued, etc.) and the photo start to fall out. So a fully printed version, since I would have to get the photos printed either way, would hopefully offer some longer term durability.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom