1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First G1 Images

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by gbpriv, Jul 28, 2010.

1. gbpriv

gbpriv New to Mu-43

Jul 1, 2010
  2. Looks like a lovely area. I like #3 especially.

3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    They may call it a kit lens but it's really a great lens and you seem to have it working just fine....

4. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

wow a great set of photos, well done :)  I like the colours and photos 6 and 7 really appeal to me, perhaps is because of the composition?

I regret selling the kit lens, it was probably the best kit lens available, but unfortunately its been replaced by the 14-42 which according to a few review sites is inferior.

If you get the 20mm you won't regret it, i love it so much it pretty much lives on my G1 as my everyday lens :) 

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yeah I agree, it's a great little lens! Thanks to the legendary VinceChu- if it weren't for him I wouldn't have a clue of what it was like:rofl:

You got a nice photogenic area there. I like the old stone and concrete walls and fences, it's stuff you don't see much of in Australia. Thanks for showing them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.