First day with E-PL1- warning, cat pics

carcam

New to Mu-43
Ha ha- I guess these are two good forums. I've never posted here before but I got such good info about buying the camera here, I wanted to contribute at least something. I wonder if most active m43 users check multiple forums?

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
carcam,
Welcome...it's true I tell ya.... sometimes some of us leave this place and wonder off to another forum. It ain't pretty out there so most come home in due time...

Tell me that they are your cats in your back yard.....

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
What a lovely cat! The rightmost picture makes it look almost like a zoo setting. :)

carcam

New to Mu-43
I'm real happy I stumbled upon this forum. Very supportive, informative and great members. This is a relatively new format for me and I have a lot to learn to get the most out of it.

Our cat is a Savannah. A hybrid mix that's about 1/4 African Serval. Not a sit in your lap cat, kind of wild and lots of fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try posting something besides a cat next time.

Rhys

What a stunning cat! I looked into the possibility of a savannah earlier this year but decided it would be incompatible with our other cats. Maybe one day in the future though.

In the first photo it looks absolutely massive!

jalex

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Jane
Nice cat photos

Gorgeous cats. My sister has Bengals and they are marked up a lot like that. I would love to have either a Savannah or a Bengal.

isabel95

Mu-43 Top Veteran
As far as I'm concerned...

you can post all the cat pictures you want. I love 'em...and without my two kitties I'd have about 90% fewer images in my galleries! Your cat is GORGEOUS!
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel95/4977661329/" title="P8100399 Beegie in the Kitchen by Isabel Cutler, on Flickr">
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"871" height="673" alt="P8100399 Beegie in the Kitchen" /></a>

Isabel

I'm real happy I stumbled upon this forum. Very supportive, informative and great members. This is a relatively new format for me and I have a lot to learn to get the most out of it.

Our cat is a Savannah. A hybrid mix that's about 1/4 African Serval. Not a sit in your lap cat, kind of wild and lots of fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try posting something besides a cat next time.

carcam

New to Mu-43
Beautiful cat Isabel and great photo.

Here's another picture. He found a baby chipmunk and played with it for over an hour without hurting him. I finally rescued him because eventually he may have felt like a snack.

Attachments

carcam

New to Mu-43
He's not that heavy, around 25 lbs but he is very long (40"Stretched out) and tall. Not as sweet as your lap kitty, Isabel.

isabel95

Mu-43 Top Veteran
25 pounds is a lot of cat! My fat cat weighs 13 lbs and that's enough for me. The skinny one weighs under 8 lbs. Just the right size for a lap cat!
Isabel

Chuck Pike

Mu-43 Veteran
I tried to answer a cat thread some time ago, and couldn't find the string of messages. I have had a few published in Cat Fancy magaizne. Here is one that was a family effort. I had this six ft unbrella with studio light set up at our old piano. My wife was on one side of the key board and my son on the other side. They kept throwing the cats back into the middle of the frame. Sad note. We took this 17 years ago and we kept that orange kitten we called him O.J. He left us this past July. He was my wifes lap cat for all of those years. I hope this link works. I am still trying to get the hang of this, but if not it is on my website.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom