1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Firmware update for M Lumix 25

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Ig7, May 21, 2012.

1. Ig7

Ig7 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2011
    I tried to upgrade the firmware on my Pany 25 using E-M5 using the Olympus Digital Camera Upgrader and it would not let me do anything. I can see the version of the lens software but I cannot highlight it to continue to upgrade.
    Anyone else experienced that problem? E-M5 does have the latest firmware.

Thanks

2. scottyboy

scottyboy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2011
    mercer county,OHIO
    don't know about oly.body but on pany. you don't highlight the version ,its just telling you what update is on the camera. once the new update is loaded the version will change on the camera.

3. EP1-GF1

EP1-GF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    I've just used Olympus updater to do Olympus lens firmware update and I didn't have to highlight anything (it was already highlighted), I just clicked "Update" down at the bottom. Do you not have anything like that? I have a screen grab I'll upload shortly.

Capture1.JPG

4. scottyboy

scottyboy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2011
    mercer county,OHIO
    no,mines differant.

5. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    Is there an update for the 25mm?

6. fdifulco

fdifulco Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Frank
    I did not see an update listed for the micro four thirds version just for the four thirds version. The other note is that Olympus notes that the camera has to be current for the em5 before you can update a lens.
    Frank

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ig7

Ig7 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2011
    Thank you. I thought an upgrade was available, but since it does not show up, I guess it's not

8. fdifulco

fdifulco Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Frank
  9. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Yes, there is an update listed there but it's for the Leica D Summilux, the four thirds lens, not the micro four thirds Leica DG Summilux.

The Leica DG Summilux isn't listed on the update page so I assume there isn't an update for it.

10. Ig7

Ig7 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2011
    Thank you. I think you are right and there is mo update. Call it wishfull thinking to get rid of the rattling on my e-m5

Thanks everyone for the input