COMPLETED FIRE SALE: 14-42 and some legacy equipment

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I want it gone so I'm trying to make this stuff reasonable (cheap even).

14-42 kit lens from EPL-1. I've never used it and since I bought a 17/2.8 it will likely never see any use. $85 shipped CONUS SOLD

Olympus OM1n (yes a FILM camera but it IS a classic and as cool as digital is the OM1+some Tri-X 400 can be pretty fun) with a Like New 35-70/3.5-4.5 zoom. It's clean, had a CLA a few years back and new foam seals. The VF is bright and clear and it's a dream to use. I have an OM2n in the same shape or I would keep it. $125 shipped CONUS

Minolta Rokkor-X 50/1.7. It's in okay shape. The rubber grip on the barrel is loose but the lens action is smooth and the shutter blades are free of oil and snappy. There is dust on the rear element but it doesn't seem to affect the images. $10 shipped CONUS It's sharp and has decent bokeh for $10

Panasonic ZS3 in blue. It is in GREAT shape. 12x IS zoom, 10mp and AVCHD Lite video. It's very pocketable and a great carry around camera In truth this camera often produces images that rival my EPL-1. But, since I got the EPL-1 it sits on the shelf (although had I not gotten the VF2 I might have sold the EPL-1 instead). I am downsizing and I realize that this cool little camera is just sitting around doing nothing so I'd rather it get some use. The body is in great shape. The only cosmetic issue is a tiny (and I do mean TINY) scratch on the upper right corner of the LCD. It's located where the little UI icons are on the LCD so you never notice it during use. I'm including a 4GB SD card with it. Comes with box, manuals, cables and software (never opened) and original sales receipt from Amazon.com (I'm the second owner). I have probably shot less than a hundred shots with it. I'll also throw in a BRAND NEW Coolanyards wrist strap in matching blue. PM me for photos. $175 shipped CONUS SOLD

• Like Like x 2
  2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM sent re 14-42. I'll take it if still available.

4. Streetshooter

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Sorry Bill,
    I couldn't resist.
    Don

5. Streetshooter

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    dixeyk is a very good seller. I bought the 17 from him and had it in a day from across the USA....
    Shooter

• Like Like x 2
  6. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I aim to please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.