[FINISHED!]*Insane* Olympus Store-Wide Deals! Refurb E-M5 Kit for *$754*. Lenses and Accessories too

alans

Mu-43 Veteran
Napi, this is a great thread! I was up early in the am and saw your original post. I know Oly pricing up and down as I'm in the industry and so I started looking for dealer pricing updates but nothing popped up. Prices were way below dealer cost and below employee pricing. Usually they contact dealers for price protection when prices are lowered. Even though I've seen this happen before I couldn't figure this one out(my guess is that someone screwed up updating refurbs and made a blanket change on everything) so I went back to sleep. Sure enough, I get up later and watch the deals disappear on the monitor in front of me. It was fun while it lasted!

napilopez

Contributing Editor
Real Name
Napier Lopez
Hahah guys well what can I say, you win some, you lose some! I recieved my (full price) E-M5 on saturday, and I am enjoying it tremendously, so it's taken my mind off of the deals I didn't take advantage of XD

HappyFish

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Chad
my order was all back ordered stuff

2 batteries for the OMD
3 stock eye cups
hood for my 60 macro

just got my tracking info today :)

of course still wishing now I spent a lot more on a lot of stuff :) but happy I got a few things :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom