1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Finding a new E-p1/17mm ??

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by pancake, Mar 6, 2012.

1. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    Anyone seen any of these in uk going for a reasonable price?
    Find I'm missing the one I sold last year more and more:rolleyes:

Cheers

2. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    The E-P2 is exactly the same camera as the E-P1, but with the addition of a viewfinder port on the hotshoe. So, in case your search comes up fruitless, you can always just get that camera. Also, what do you have against used equipment? For example, the camera that you sold last year; in your position today if someone were selling one in the same condition, what makes you not interested?

3. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    Dont mind used but I got a e-p1 with the 17mm and VF last summer new for £330 which was a great offer. Yup the E-p2 looks very good I maywell get one of those if one comes up at the right price.
    Cheers

4. sokar

sokar Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    I own an EP1 with 17mm both silver. About 3000 shots taken with the body. Unmarked body and lens. I also have the VF1 as it came in the original kit purchase. Open to offers if you choose the used option. Even have the original boxes.

5. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    You probably got it in a liquidation, making room for E-P3 stock. The GH1 was available last summer for $350 new, straight from Panasonic because of the GH2, but good luck finding that price now; they're still selling used for this much or more. Just grab a used one either from the poster above, or the buy/sell section here.