• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FINAL CALL!! PRICED TO SELL TODAY! Canon EF 180mm f/3.5 Macro USM, Sigma 8-16 EF APSC ships: US

tosvus

Mu-43 Top Veteran
User name: tosvus

Items to sell/buy/trade: Metabones EF-MFT Adapter, Viltrox EF-MFT Speedbooster, Canon EF 180mm f/3.5 Macro USM, Sigma 8-16 EF APSC, Canon 2x III

Prices:

Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM - $710
Sigma 8-16 EF Mount (APS-C) - $270

Metabones EF-MFT adapter - $245 SOLD
Canon 2x III extender - $245 SOLD
Viltrox EF-MFT M2 Speedbooster - $75 SOLD

Ships to: US

Description: Metabones
Hardly used, as new, but as always, rate conservatively at 9+. Autofocus. PS: Note that this is a smart adapter, not a Speedbooster.

Viltrox
Hardly used, but as always, rate conservatively at 9. Autofocus.

Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
Clean no marks on glass or body. Purchased from original owner on this forum. With lens case LZ1324 and Lens Hood ET-7811, two caps and original Canon box. Never repaired nor needed to be. Super sharp. Works perfectly and an amazing lens. Conservatively Rated 9. Moving on to L-Mount from MFT where I used this adapted. Need to finance other lens purchases, otherwise I would have kept it. Kept in no-smoking environment with low humidity. Warranty card indicates it is a US authorized lens.

Sigma 8-16
Selling my Sigma 8-16 APS-C lens for EF mount, as I'm getting into Full Frame. In very good condition, bought used and I have only used it for some interior shots. Since I got it, it's been kept in a smoke-free and humidity controlled environment. Don't take my word for it though- check out all the pictures. The only thing I see is on the ring you put on the lens in order to attach the front cap (due to the bulbous front and permanently affixed lens hood) - there is a *tiny* nick in the plastic. It is shown in one of the pictures. Conservatively rated at 9. Comes with caps, hood, case. (Pictures in replies below) Includes Box as well

Canon 2x III extender
In very good shape

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority US

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: Ships within 1 business day

References: also "tosvus" on FredMiranda

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
1870083.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sigma8-16_P1050123.jpg
MetabonesEFMFT-T-Adapter (1 of 3).jpg
ViltroxEFM2 (1 of 3).jpg
Canon2Xiii (1 of 4).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Bange23

New to Mu-43
More Sigma pics
+1

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom