1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Filters for the Pana 7-14 ultra-wide-angle

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by f6cvalkyrie, Aug 25, 2012.

1. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    I found this link via another forum :

Accessories

So, if you're looking to apply filters to your 7-14mm, here's a possibility !

C U,
    Rafael

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    thats awesome but dang its pricey!

3. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Good stuff and thanks for posting. I missed this the first time around but just saw your post in my "7-14mm purple blob" thread.

4. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    +++++++ 1

5. thaiusmle

thaiusmle Mu-43 Regular

Jan 18, 2013
    There is cheap DIY solution that can hold cokin P filter. I saw it somewhere on this website. Is there P filter that equivalence to Wratten 2A filter?

6. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    I tried the modification with my 7-14 and with my Lee 100mm I can go down to 10mm before I get vignetting. Not much better than the 12-35. Although I guess 2 mm is something. :) 

7. Ricoh

Ricoh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 2, 2013
    UK
    Steve
    Using this thread instead of starting yet another.

Anyone have any tips / or can share with me how they go about cutting the Wratten Gel filters. I watched a YouTube of someone trimming one using a cardboard template, paper clips and a pair of scissors. He was wearing gloves - not sure what type, but didn't look like the surgical type.

Filter holder has arrived, wratten 2E is on order, delivery next week hopefully.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.