Film?

Fri13

Mu-43 Veteran
I so hoped that E-M1 would gave been available in Silver too. The black has its uses and benefits but silver just looks.....

orfeo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It happen to me with Pentax Ist DS and GX7! Great job camera manufacturers!

LowriderS10

Monkey with a camera.
Nice!

Its looks are definitely one of the reasons I got my OM-D for. Not only do I love the design, it's nice and stealthy for travelling...a thief is more likely to go for a shiny new DSLR than something he perceives to be an old film camera not worth the metal it's made of. ;)

mrjr

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I love it when people ask me, "Is that a film camera?"

mrjr

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I have people asking me that all the time,
But usually the answer is Yes, because I AM out with a film camera allot.
:smile:
"I didn't know you could even buy film anymore."

I've heard some variation of that one multiple times.

Jan68

Mu-43 Regular
Happened to me yesterday! Took my new silver E-M5 to an assignment at a theatre for some stage-photos, since I have this camera just for 2 days I shot with 2 cameras, used my Canon as backup..... comments were " this is an old camera", and "I had one of these"......

I like that!

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
"I didn't know you could even buy film anymore."
LOL... that's funny .. Thank god that isn't true.
I always keep a Kodak Signet in my car for emergencies and ... well heck I even started a thread about the time back in June of last year when I had to use it . Film gets used.
I used it one other time out of necessity since then too .. Fully mechanical cameras are great because you can leave them in your car and never worry about the batteries dying. There are many places that still sell disposable cameras too .

lightmonkey

Mu-43 Veteran
same thing with this puppy

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ian.

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Ian
Yes but it probably says Fujifilm on the top. Enough to confuse your layman. They haven't changed it to Fujisensor yet.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom