1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Film camera: Olympus 35-S, fixed lens RF

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Brian S, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Brian S

Brian S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 11, 2009
    A vintage Olympus Rangefinder, one that I did a flood-clean job on the shutter and cleaned the viewfinder. "It's feeling much better now". This camera is pretty, and an early full-frame 35mm camera from Olympus. The "Tower" symbol means it was sold through Sears. A piece of history.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No samples with this camera. All functions "dry-checked" after the flood cleaning and viewfinder cleaning. I picked up two boxes of "need TLC" cameras as a gift after doing some lens work for an RFF member. The Three Canonets that I sold on seriouscompacts.com were from those boxes as well, not film checked before putting up.

This particular camera- checked the shutter at all speeds, sounds right. With print film, latitude of film covers these mechanical shutters.

This camera is uncommon, and a check of Ebay prices- a broken one that would be a great paperweight is priced above $70, without shipping.

Glass is clean, viewfinder/RF is clean. This camera features auto-parallax/ projected framelines. Push on cap (marked Ricoh) included. Paypal, personal check Okay. some pitting in the chrome finish, shown in the pictures of the camera.

$45 shipped within the US via priority mail, $50 to Canada via first-class International, $80 shipped outside the US via priority mail. If International First class is preferred, $40+actual cost of shipping. Shipping is not refundable.

2. anidel

anidel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 13, 2011
    Twickenham, Uk
    Lovely camera!