1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Film camera: Olympus 35-S, fixed lens RF

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Brian S, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Brian S

Brian S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 11, 2009
    A vintage Olympus Rangefinder, one that I did a flood-clean job on the shutter and cleaned the viewfinder. "It's feeling much better now". This camera is pretty, and an early full-frame 35mm camera from Olympus. The "Tower" symbol means it was sold through Sears. A piece of history.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No samples with this camera. All functions "dry-checked" after the flood cleaning and viewfinder cleaning. I picked up two boxes of "need TLC" cameras as a gift after doing some lens work for an RFF member. The Three Canonets that I sold on seriouscompacts.com were from those boxes as well, not film checked before putting up.

This particular camera- checked the shutter at all speeds, sounds right. With print film, latitude of film covers these mechanical shutters.

This camera is uncommon, and a check of Ebay prices- a broken one that would be a great paperweight is priced above $70, without shipping.

Glass is clean, viewfinder/RF is clean. This camera features auto-parallax/ projected framelines. Push on cap (marked Ricoh) included. Paypal, personal check Okay. some pitting in the chrome finish, shown in the pictures of the camera.

$45 shipped within the US via priority mail, $50 to Canada via first-class International, $80 shipped outside the US via priority mail. If International First class is preferred, $40+actual cost of shipping. Shipping is not refundable.

2. anidel

anidel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 13, 2011
    Twickenham, Uk
    Lovely camera!