Few more macros

amazing and beautiful
always appreciate your ability to capture such wonderful images.
thanks for sharing

trust this wretched virus doesn't come back to bite and ruin peoples lives again like it has

junkyardsparkle

haunted scrap heap
More great "slices of life". This is the first I've heard about Ctenidae, but I love the way I can project anthropomorphic expression onto that shot. :D

...and since you always include the "C&C sought" tagline, I guess maybe the contrast on that one could be expanded a little; it seems slightly flat relative to the others. :bowdown:

Hayath

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
amazing and beautiful
always appreciate your ability to capture such wonderful images.
thanks for sharing

trust this wretched virus doesn't come back to bite and ruin peoples lives again like it has
Thanks much! Fingers crossed on having a vaccine that works and is available soon

More great "slices of life". This is the first I've heard about Ctenidae, but I love the way I can project anthropomorphic expression onto that shot. :D

...and since you always include the "C&C sought" tagline, I guess maybe the contrast on that one could be expanded a little; it seems slightly flat relative to the others. :bowdown:
Thanks much! the spiders with their large eyes lend themselves well to anthropomorphize
Point taken on the Ctenid image...will work on it

Real Name
Richard
Hayath
These are fantastic but for a beginner like me it would be good to see the exif data...

Cheers
Richard

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom