Few bees a buzzin

Ken C

Old Grandpa
Real Name
Ken
D50_5317elel (2).jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
D50_5319elel.jpg
D50_5401elel.jpg

Bidkev

Mu-43 Legend
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago
Ken, with all due respect, I can well understand the uploading of images taken with a format which is not m43 to a thread that is specific to a subject and not format, which in this case would either be macro or insects, but to start a thread to portray your images taken with non m43 in a m43 forum, just doesn't make sense to me?

Ken C

Old Grandpa
Real Name
Ken
Ken, with all due respect, I can well understand the uploading of images taken with a format which is not m43 to a thread that is specific to a subject and not format, which in this case would either be macro or insects, but to start a thread to portray your images taken with non m43 in a m43 forum, just doesn't make sense to me?
I have posted 100's of pix in both oly and nikon format----what's the problem?

Bidkev

Mu-43 Legend
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago
I have posted 100's of pix in both oly and nikon format----what's the problem?

Like I said, no problem in subject specific threads but I think the consensus is that this is an m43 forum and to start a thread on an m43 forum solely based on images from another format is contrary to the "spirit' of the forum. Then again, I'm not a moderator but if that's the way you or the membership want the forum to go, then I may as well join a non-specific format forum

Ken C

Old Grandpa
Real Name
Ken
Like I said, no problem in subject specific threads but I think the consensus is that this is an m43 forum and to start a thread on an m43 forum solely based on images from another format is contrary to the "spirit' of the forum. Then again, I'm not a moderator but if that's the way you or the membership want the forum to go, then I may as well join a non-specific format forum
Whatever makes ya happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but I think ya overreacting.

Latest threads

Top Bottom