1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Feeler: 12mm Olympus f/2.0

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by TeeZeeMee, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeeZeeMee

TeeZeeMee Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 27, 2012
    BAMA (RTR)
    I got this lens off someone to help them with their acquisition of a new Nikon DSLR and it is a long story and while it is a super nice lens, I dont think I have the need for it!
    So here is the thing, I am waiting for it to come in with another lens I purchased which I am keeping (pana/leica 25mm! yess!) and I was wondering what people would be willing to offer up for it?

Running price, if condition is as good as it is supposed to be, i was thinking like 675? it is negotiable.
    I am also open to trades if i think it would be worth me using in the long run, maybe some older glass with adapters? or something of the like. I dont know, it is up to you really what you wanna trade haha not me. So yes, PM me if interested and I'll see what is up :thumbup:

2. TeeZeeMee

TeeZeeMee Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 27, 2012
    BAMA (RTR)
  3. TeeZeeMee

TeeZeeMee Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 27, 2012
    BAMA (RTR)