Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by sam_colbear, Jul 22, 2013.

1. sam_colbear

sam_colbear Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2013
    Hi people at the weekend I went to an American car show here in the UK.

Took loads of pictures on my new panasonic 20mm.

What are your thoughts

Click here for the flickr link.

Feedback please!

2. CiaranCReilly

CiaranCReilly Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 18, 2012
    Ciaran Reilly
    Hi Sam, nice set and it looks like a very good show! Using the same focal length throughout definitely worked. I've been to a few shows like this near me also, they are very good days out, although it's a pity about the dull skies we get here in the British Isles! Looking at your shots the thought struck me would it be as much or more fun to shoot the owners rather than the cars? Tell their stories so to speak? But you have a very nice set here!
  3. harryzgnilek

harryzgnilek Mu-43 Regular

Jul 19, 2013
    Did you ever own the older panni 20?
    what are your thoughts? ver 1 vs 2 (that is if u ever owned a panni 20 v1
  4. harryzgnilek

harryzgnilek Mu-43 Regular

Jul 19, 2013
  5. sam_colbear

sam_colbear Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2013

These were taken on the old 20mm. It's just new to me as I bought a used one last week.

I own the olympus 45mm and in the daylight I didn't see any noticeable difference speed wise between the two .

Be interesting to see the new one but I'm more than happy with this one and it's a small lens which is a bonus.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    You have some nice images here Sam, the 20mm is a great lens and I had mine with my GF1 & GX1 before going to the 25mm later - no regrets though it was a great small & compact lens.

Certainly a great collection of "machines" the Cobra!
  7. Swandy

Swandy Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    Great set of shots - and good use of the 20mm lens.
    And I LOVE all the MUSTANGS that were there. (Have always told my wife that if we ever moved to a place that unlike NYC got no snow, I would buy a 60's-70's Mustang convertible IMMEDIATELY!!! Unfortunately they pretty much suck in snow being all the early models were too front heavy for a rear-wheel drive car.)