1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Fast, short/medium tele

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by nickthetasmaniac, Aug 24, 2011.

1. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2011
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a fast, high-quality short/medium-telephoto to use adapted on my GH2.

Here are the models I'm interested in (in bold are my first preferences):

SMC Pentax K105/f2.8
    SMC Pentax K120/f2.8
    SMC Pentax K 135/f2.5

SMC Pentax M100/f2.8
    SMC Pentax M120/f2.8

SMC Pentax A100/f2.8
    SMC Pentax A135/f2.8

OM MC-Zuiko 100/f2.8

I'm after an example in very good condition and within reason I'm willing to pay for it.

Something in Australia would be ideal, but I'll pay for international postage for the right lens.

Cheers, Nick

2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Nic i've been scouring ebay for lenses lately and to tell you the truth it's hard to find cheap stuff. They all must have cottoned on to the potential mu43 market and upped the price accordingly.

But in relation to your question I have found a very reasonable lens here which in fact is quite a nice buy at that price. Is this in the league of what you are looking for?

icon

3. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2011
    Thanks for the link! I agree that mirrorless has definitely been a 'kick in the bum' for the second-hand lens market ;)

At this point I think I'll stick with Pentax or Zuiko optics - I find their balance of size and quality a perfect fit for m43.