Fantoft Stave Church

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Even if today is a very grey day, I put the E-P1 with the 17mm in my pocket when going to do indoor bouldering. On my way home, suddenly, the sun broke through the sky.. Then I remembered that this church is pretty close.. So I ran up a hill and took this picture:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/vidargrov/4457621056/" title="Fantoft Stave Church by VidarFoto, on Flickr">
4457621056_80dabbc092_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"1024" height="750" alt="Fantoft Stave Church" /></a>

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Very dramatic silhouette, well done! worth the jog :smile:

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Brian

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks, it is always great to have the E-P1 in the pocket when the sun suddenly breaks through!

bbrovold

Mu-43 Rookie
Stavkirke

I fell in love with Bergen when I was there 20 years ago following my family roots back to 1130 AD when the trail got cold. I would love to come back someday. Also visited Oslo, Harsted and the old ancestral home of Indyrr.
I took the same picture in the bay that has hung in relatives homes for the last 100 years. Things had changed little in that time.

pete

Mu-43 Regular
Glad you got the tree in the shot....love the contrast. Straight out of a Hitchcock movie.
Well done,

Pete

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Stavkirke

I fell in love with Bergen when I was there 20 years ago following my family roots back to 1130 AD when the trail got cold. I would love to come back someday. Also visited Oslo, Harsted and the old ancestral home of Indyrr.
I took the same picture in the bay that has hung in relatives homes for the last 100 years. Things had changed little in that time.

Glad you liked Bergen, you should defintely come back!

Thanks for all replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom