1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Factory Refurb OM-D E-M5 w/12-50mm - $899

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Jun 28, 2013.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
  2. mpg01

mpg01 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 21, 2012
    I've purchased from this vendor and was very satisfied with the transaction. They also have a couple of OMD bodies in black for $770 right now plus a 40-150 in black for $60. Plus a bunch of other stuff. All refurbished so keep that in mind.

3. stratokaster

stratokaster Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 4, 2011
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    Pavel
    It's a ZD version for 4/3 SLR cameras.

4. mpg01

mpg01 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 21, 2012
    Oh dang. My bad.

5. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    I ordered one of these.

Unit arrived. Battery will not charge (The death blink on the charger). What little life the battery had did run the camera for 5 minutes. Camera did not hold the Date setting. May be due to battery. Camera also had some scratches near the hot shoe (not "looks like new" as advertised).

Seller recommended contacting Olympus for new battery. Olympus wanted me to send the whole camera to them for testing. I did not want to start this process on day one of ownership.

Seller gladly offered a refund or an exchange. Very easy to work with. At this point I am going for the refund.

Camera is on the way back to the seller. My wallet is $35 lighter for shipping and the experience....

6. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    Sorry to hear that you got jammed up on that nuclearboy, but thanks for letting us know.