1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Eyelets, Hotshoe cover, Panasonic 7-14

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Laidville, May 26, 2012.

1. Laidville

Laidville New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 5, 2012
    Hey everyone!

I need the following, thanks for looking,

1. Two of those eyelets things that come with the E-P3 that allow a strap to be connected. couple bucks

2. A hot shoe cover that will fit the E-P3. couple bucks

3. The Panasonic 7-14mm looks amazing and I would love one for $450.

Thank you all so much

2. Amurdaugh

Amurdaugh New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 7, 2011
    Springfield, Mo
    You MIGHT find one for 650 if you look for a few months.

3. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    The lowest I've seen one sell on this forum was advertised at $575, I believe and "Duke" snapped it up within about a half hour of it being listed. I don't think you'll find one for $450 until this system has a better option to make the price drop. Lenses don't normally depreciate that much unless there's damage and then no one wants it. The 20mm sell and lists now for $100 more than it did originally. I bought mine brand new for $260, and a year and a half later the list is $369, so I don't see the 7-14 depreciating by almost half. Demand is to high. You might find the oly 9-18 for $450, maybe $400 if your lucky. Good luck, I hope you find something that works within your budget.

4. Laidville

Laidville New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks

Thanks guys, I would like a nice example. I'll courtesy bid myself up by $50 if someone has a 7-14 that's collecting dust and would rather fatten their bank account.
    Any takers on the other items?