1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Eye cup for VF-3

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rodsky77, Oct 3, 2011.

1. rodsky77

rodsky77 New to Mu-43

Sep 13, 2011
    Hello all,

My first post here. Great forum :) 
    I have an E-p3 as a second body to complement my Nikon D700.
    I also got a VF-3. Should've gotten the VF-2 as the price difference was not much, but now it's too late to exchange it. I figure that I can live with it, it's not too bad. However, the eye piece (eye cup) is horrendous. I have to be careful all the time to not stick it right into my eye.

Does anyone know of any after-market (third party) eye cup for it that would be a bit larger and more comfortable. I know that Olympus does not have one yet (or may never have one), but I really need something to make it work, or I may have to sell it and get the VF-2 just for the rubber eye cup, not to mention the increase in resolution :) 

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Kevin

2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    I think your going to have to sell and order vf-2 and eye cup, I have this combo and it is great. Works well with glasses also. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.