1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

External mike for G2

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by GTE, Oct 6, 2012.

  1. GTE

    GTE New to Mu-43

    Oct 6, 2012

    Does anyone know of a converter to use an ordinary (3.5mm) external mike with the Pannasonic G2.


  2. MAubrey

    MAubrey Photographer

    Jul 9, 2012
    Bellingham, WA
    Mike Aubrey
    All you should need is a 2.5 male to 3.5 female adapter...which you can find at just about any place that sell audio gear.