1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

exposure lock on e-p1/e-p2 video?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by SimplyEd, Feb 25, 2010.

1. SimplyEd

SimplyEd Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2010
    Philippines
    Hi guys. Just want to ask if you know how to lock the exposure on video mode? Im using the e-p1. thanks.

2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi Ed, it's not possible at the moment on the E-P1... the E-P2 has full manual exposure mode, so I guess there's an outside chance this could be added in a firmware update to the E-P1, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 1
  3. SimplyEd

SimplyEd Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2010
    Philippines
    uhhhgg.... hmmm... now im thinkin of selling my e-p1 and get an e-p2. but the e-p1 is such a great lookin camera... but i need manual exposure... thanks brian.. ur always a big help.

4. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Ed, you won't regret the E-P2... the EVF is phenomenal, but I can't help wondering when Olympus are going to bring out their high spec m4/3rds cam.

Cheers

Brian

5. SimplyEd

SimplyEd Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2010
    Philippines
    yep. Been thinkin of gettin the 5dmk2 mainly for video. however, its still expensive..... better reduce my breakfast and lunch and get the e-p2.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.