Exposure Bracketing

Susan G.

Mu-43 Regular
I was shooting at night yesterday and wanted to set my E-M1 Mark II for exposure bracketing. I followed all of the steps and saw BKT on my screen. I thought I should end up with a series of photos at different exposures, but only got one shot each time. Was it a composite of different exposures, or did I do something wrong? My lens was Olympus 12-40mm Pro.

Growltiger

Mu-43 All-Pro
You needed to keep pressing the shutter release. If 3 shot bracketing, then press it three times.

Reflector

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I was shooting at night yesterday and wanted to set my E-M1 Mark II for exposure bracketing. I followed all of the steps and saw BKT on my screen. I thought I should end up with a series of photos at different exposures, but only got one shot each time. Was it a composite of different exposures, or did I do something wrong? My lens was Olympus 12-40mm Pro.
Switch to continuous drive mode. I recommend using the electronic shutter in high speed if you want to quickly take shots at 60fps when you don't have to worry about distortion. The camera will automatically stop firing off the shutter once it completes the bracket.

Susan G.

Mu-43 Regular
Switch to continuous drive mode. I recommend using the electronic shutter in high speed if you want to quickly take shots at 60fps when you don't have to worry about distortion. The camera will automatically stop firing off the shutter once it completes the bracket.
Thank you. I will try that.

ralf-11

Mu-43 All-Pro
is it stacking in-body?

I use Panny so don't know your Oly system, but that's one thing to check on

Growltiger

Mu-43 All-Pro
is it stacking in-body?

I use Panny so don't know your Oly system, but that's one thing to check on
If it was set for bracketing then it simply takes the shots.
(The camera can be set for HDR, when it stacks, and it also does focus stacking.)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom