Exploring the Gx8 and images (anyone can post in this thread...

User ID

Mu-43 Regular
GX8 12-60 ISO640

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
I think it's still my favourite camera body in terms of ergonomics. Joystick is the only thing I'd add to it's physical layout.

Please give us an update, Panasonic-san. Or a FF version - show Sony how the A7C should really have been made.

1040625-01.jpeg

1040645-01.jpeg

1040647-01.jpeg

1040614-01.jpeg

1040642-01.jpeg

1040312-02.jpeg

Last edited:

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
I think it's still my favourite camera body in terms of ergonomics. Joystick is the only thing I'd add to it's physical layout. Please give us an update, Panasonic-san. Or a FF version - show Sony how the A7C should really have been made.
I loved the GX8 just didn’t like the clunky shutter
Would have bought a Sony A7C if it had been a lot better - mainly if it had a viewfinder like the GX8 rather than the pitiful thing it ended up with for which there is no excuse with the additional space they had with a full frame camera - can’t understand the thinking behind that !
Would love Panasonic to release an updated GX8 with similar viewfinder better shutter and slightly improved buttons - would definitely buy !

I think it's still my favourite camera body in terms of ergonomics. Joystick is the only thing I'd add to it's physical layout.

Please give us an update, Panasonic-san. Or a FF version - show Sony how the A7C should really have been made.

The Gx8 is just this coffee.
Gx8 + P12-35

_1250344a2.jpg

Last edited:

MiguelATF

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
My most recent GX8 images have been taken with the underrated (as far as I am concerned) Panasonic Vario X 12-35mm zoom, which I have been finding to be a truly versatile lens. Here is one of the latest--

MiguelATF

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
And - just for fun --- two more recently taken with the GX8---

The first, taken on the Rogue River - of a Salmon leaping high into the air as it goes back up the river--

The second, looking down on the river itself, from a height, more of a river landscape--

This camera has a such a remarkable EVF that the process of trying to previsualize the photo I want to take - becomes easier when I raise the viewfinder to my eye.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom