EXPIRED: RAVPower Travel Hub with battery, card reader, etc. on sale

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-FileHub-Wireless-Portable-Transfer/dp/B07P5QDQ1B?ref_=Oct_DLandingS_PC_1ac81375_0&smid=A2XR0GE58QDDNI

Normally $60, now $39.

I mention this one here as we have had discussions about backing up photos "in the field" on these groups before. This one caught my eye because it has an SD card reader built in and a host feature where you can plug in your card and a Thumbdrive or portable SSD or HDD and with one button, computerless transfer the contents from the SD card to your other storage.

You can also use this as a hub between devices and us an app on your photo to do the transfers, but the one button backup feature I thought was a bit unique for this type of device.

In addition this has all the normal travel router features of these types of devices. They are great for setting up a private network in your hotel room including converting a wired ethernet connection to a private WiFi network (great if your hotel has free wired internet but paid WiFi). Also media server so everyone can stream music or videos from an attached storage to your devices.

I don't actually have this one so can not comment on its real life performance and even though I have an older HooToo travel router, at <$40 I might pick this one up for the one button backup feature.

EDIT: This appears to be a Prime member deal only, so if you do not have Prime, you won' see the sale price. Deal ends in about 14 hours from this posting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom