1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Expectant father

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by markyw, Mar 27, 2011.

1. markyw

markyw Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 9, 2011
    London, UK
    Well, not quite - my E-PL2 has been ordered and is now in transit to me, according to the tracking company. :)

I have taken pictures in various forms over the years, moving from 35mm snappies, through SLR and onto digital. P&S worked for a while, then an FZ20 for a little more control and finally decided recently to take the plunge into the DSLR world.

Visited one of the last proper photographic bastions in the South East of England with a view to trying out some kit, favouring the Pentax K-r. By the time I left I had other considerations. Research,forum reading and much Q&A later I settled on an E-PL2.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and will hopefully be able to contribute once I find my feet with the new kit.

Thanks for reading.

Mark

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 26, 2010
    Does your wife know? She just may have a baby when it arrives.

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Welcome to the forum, and to your new baby (when it arrives).

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Mark, you definitely got my attention with that title of yours - and here I thought I was going to read about a human baby.:wink:

Thanks so much for your introduction, and please promise to report back after your E-PL2 arrives and you've had a chance to take some pictures - and please post some, as well. I hope you'll be smitten!:biggrin: