Excellent Olympus promotion experience

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by rparmar, Mar 14, 2014.

1. rparmar

rparmar Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Limerick, Ireland
    It's easy enough to complain when things go wrong, but this time I'd like to offer my thanks to Olympus for something they do very well. I recently bought the E-P5 on offer from SRS, Watford (also a fine firm to deal with). On receipt I applied for the Olympus VF-4 Promotion.

The first thing that was handy is that I could do everything on-line. No need to mail in a receipt. Second, they have a dedicated website to track fulfilment, so there is no guesswork. Third, they responded quickly, taking less than 24 hours to validate my claim, made 20 Feb. The EVF arrived today, 14 March, well within a reasonable time frame. Not only that, they used a signed-for courier.

The only thing that might be improved is the packaging, since the cardboard box was fair crushed.

Still, this was an experience other brands would do well to emulate. I don't know if Olympus do their own fulfilment, or outsource it. Well done, in any case!

P.S. E-P5 + VF-4 = joy

2. chonbhoy

chonbhoy Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 23, 2013
    Scottish Highlands
    I've dealt with SRS and would shop there again. Kudos to Olympus for your pleasant experience with their promo.