• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Excellent condition Panasonic g2 Kit w/ lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inhouse

Very nice almost mint Panasonic G2 kit w/ 14-42mm kit lens,hood,lens bag and original box and accessories including cd,cables. Still under warranty for 9 more months, So not very old at all and Warranty card still in box ( not filled out) . PM me with any questions.

G2 body and lens kit= $250 shipped
Paypal Gift or add 3% for the fee's, U.S. Shipping only

UPDATE Buy this Excellent G2 and get the Minolta 45mm F2 with MD to M43 adapter From my other post for the same price $250 shipped.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Inhouse

Bump, $250 shipped.

UPDATE Buy this Excellent G2 and get the Minolta 45mm F2 with MD to M43 adapter From my other post for the same price $250 shipped.

ritoroy

Mu-43 Rookie
G2 Kit and Minolta Lens

Payment sent for G2 kit and Minolta lens & adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom