1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Everything is Sold!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by 151proof, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 151proof

151proof Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    I've decided to stick with my Nikon only setup and so I'm selling all my micro 4/3 stuff. All items are as new and very well taken care of. Prices are paypaled and shipped via USPS Priority.

First up is the Olympus E-PL1 w/ 14-42mm kit lens. It's in EX+ condition with no marks, dings, dents or scratches. Camera has around 4k actuations. The 14-42mm lens is also very clean and sharp! Will come with box, strap, charger, extra OEM battery, CD's and manuals. I'll include a Nikon G lens to mF/T adapter as well. $430(SOLD PENDING)

Second is the Olympus VF-2 external view finder. I have installed the Olympus EP-9 eyecup. Its in EX condition as well. I have just the soft case for it, no box. SOLD!!!

Next is the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens. This too is in EX condition and very sharp wide open. No marks anywhere and will include box as well. SOLD!!!

Last is the Olympus FL-36R flash. This is on EX condition as well. No marks anywhere and works great. If you're not familiar with this flash, it can be triggered wirelessly via the E-PL1's on board flash commander. I will include box and all contents and I'll throw in a diffuser. $160

Please PM for questions, thanks! This is my first FS ad but have 12 positive transaction here as a buyer and I am +43 positive feedback Nikoncafe and 100% feedback on eBay(jdm_b20) as well. So buy with confidence! I'll update later tonight with pics of everything.

2. ismailfaruqi

ismailfaruqi Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Osaka, Japan
    pm sent, brother!

3. 151proof

151proof Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2010