"Everything" forum

M

mabelsound

Amin--

Is there an "everything" forum, that shows all posts in all categories, as on RFF? If not, could you add one?

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Hi mabelsound, thanks for taking me up on the invitation, and welcome!

The "Recent Discussions" on the right sidebar is a sort of "Everything" forum, but I can whip something up to look more like RFF. Just give me a couple hours to see what I can come up with!

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Okay, if you look at the top, you'll now see a tab for "Active". Let me know if that gives you what you were looking for.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Much better to have this on a tab... we'll still need a list filtered on 'my threads' in due course as the forum gets busier.

Cheers

Brian

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Brian, I could put "subscribed threads" on a tab as well, but I find that when I add a 7th tab, the page layout gets screwed up on older versions of Internet Explorer, and I don't know how to fix that!

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Okay, I put a link in the Navbar (the blue bar with links near the top) that says "My Threads" - unless you have changed your subscription settings, this should give you a list of only those the most recently updated threads in which you have participated.

Latest threads

Top Bottom