1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

EV-2 in stock?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Exposed, May 28, 2011.

1. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    Ok, I bit on this one. The Olympus site says it has the EV-2 in stock, both black and silver. I talked with them and they confirmed both were in stock, so I order it along with the EP-9 eyecup. Had it sent 2 day. Last time I posted an in stock item I was able to get one ordered but a day later it was out of stock. So it may be time to hurry and order if you are looking for one.

https://us.buyolympus.com/electronic-viewfinder-vf-2-black.html?___store=default

Randy

2. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    Sorry..

It should have been the VF-2 viewfinder..... My bad.... I claim getting old and bad typing skills... Thats my story and I am sticking to it...

Randy

3. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    I didn't understand your first post. Y ou saying you got one and it is still in stock, but wasn't in stock some time ago?

4. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    Again, old age..

My post just made no sense at all. I did order the VF-2 and so far, it is still in stock from what is on the olympus website.

The part about "Last time I posted an in stock item" was this, some time back I ordered the lens hood for the new 14-42 lens so I posted here that it was in stock on the Olympus site. The next day it was out of stock. This is what I wanted to say.

Randy

5. Covey22

Covey22 Mu-43 Regular

May 3, 2011
    New England, USA
    Randy,

Did it actually show up? I recall the last time I tried to order it, they played the in-stock/out-of-stock error on me. To say I'm gunshy is the least of my concerns. :biggrin:

6. Covey22

Covey22 Mu-43 Regular

May 3, 2011
    New England, USA
    Well - I'm trying it again. After some really whack error messages trying to get my order filed in the Olympus America store (it's actually outsourced - the "store" personnel don't even see my order until it's made it through whoever is running their BPO system is done crunching my details), but they kindly offered to call me direct if the order hangs up or is unable to be allocated to something in-stock. Ordered the Black one. Silver is not as popular but in stock as well. We'll see!

7. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    Ordered mine on Friday the 27th. Today, the 31st' it shows the order as complete. I have not received the email with shipping info but maybe soon.

Randy

8. cvwood

cvwood Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    Just a quick FYI...if anyone is going to St. Thomas, USVI, knows anyone going, or knows anyone living there, Boolchands and Royal Caribbean both have the EVF-2 in stock for $215, no tax.

9. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    Shipped..

Received an email from Olympus today. My order was shipped today the 31st. Should have it by Thursday.

Randy

10. Covey22

Covey22 Mu-43 Regular

May 3, 2011
    New England, USA
    Mine is on it's way. Paid for ground but got overnight because of my proximity to Olympus NY HQ. :biggrin: Should be here today. So for those of you still looking, snag one now.

11. Covey22

Covey22 Mu-43 Regular

May 3, 2011
    New England, USA
    :smile: Well - it showed up, so it really does exist!