1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

European users, where did you pre-order your EM5 ?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by jpplenissart, Feb 17, 2012.

1. jpplenissart

jpplenissart Mu-43 Regular

All is in the title:

where to pre-order it at a fair price ?

I want EM5 body in silver, and it is announced to cost 999€ in Europe and you can pre-order it at 1099€ at redcoon.de or 1149€ at redcoon.fr...

Any advices ?

2. Wolf

Wolf Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    i prefer waiting for amazon (uk, de, fr...) or other trusted retails

3. jpplenissart

jpplenissart Mu-43 Regular

Sure I agree, but we will have to wait for the release :mad: 

4. Wolf

Wolf Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    I'm afraid so...
    on the other hand i'd be great if we get the battery grip for free :-D

5. Wolf

Wolf Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
  6. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  7. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

8. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    You can also get 3 or 4% cashback discount via Topcashback for Jessops, Wex and Jacobs.

Not a massive saving, but every little helps :smile: (and 30 or 40 quid saving is enough to buy a spare battery or a case or some SDHC cards or whatever...). (You need to sign-up (free) with the topcashback site first if not already a member and then log in and go via their links.)

Edit: Looks like the free grip offer is available when you order from any Olympus authorised UK or Ireland dealer - you need to send in a claim form similar to the £50 cashback offer on the E-P3/E-Pl3/E-PM1.
    http://olympusomd.sales-promotions.com/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.