Europe-wide Mobile Data?

heedpantsnow

Mu-43 Veteran
Hey, guys, I'm hoping you can help me out. My wife and I will be heading to Europe for 10 days - London, Paris, and Rome. Is there any company that offers SIM cards with data for all those places? I don't really care about the voice minutes but need the data for maps, Yelp, etc.

Thanks!

BAPHA

Mu-43 Regular
If you have tmobile they recently started offering free unlimited data abroad (haven't tried it yet myself).

bassman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
The Bassman
I'm planning to use this: xcomgobal.com. It's a bit pricey, but works in many countries.

riverr02

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Rafael
Just got back from a trip to Europe for a week. Added a 300mb plan for international data from AT&T for $60. Worked very well, got to keep my number, no hassle, and I didn't end up going over. They have other data/txt/voice plans if you're interested. Many of them I believe can be prorated, too. Think other carriers may do the same.

heedpantsnow

Mu-43 Veteran
Just got back from a trip to Europe for a week. Added a 300mb plan for international data from AT&T for $60. Worked very well, got to keep my number, no hassle, and I didn't end up going over. They have other data/txt/voice plans if you're interested. Many of them I believe can be prorated, too. Think other carriers may do the same.
Good call, I'll contact my carrier ASAP. Thanks!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom