Buy & Sell Listing - Want to SellSelling
Epson R-D1 digital rangefinder camera, sell off for 3 days
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: shipping to US/Canada only
Drop to 538$ shipped! Sell it for 3 days, if not I'll keep it.
Bought it used early the year, really enjoy the digital Rangefinder experience, ended up buying a Leica. Ever since then, this one has been sitting in dry box, barely taken out, so I'll let it go.
Reskined with Italian Leather(the front), kept the original back skin though - there is useful grip. Feel nice in hand, the original rubber skin are kept in case you want to restore to original.
The machine has been pretty well used, but it's clean, as the previous owner was nice and myself has a non-smoking family. View finder and LCD has some dusts in there, nothing has impact though.
All function goes perfectly, CCD is clean, meters works fine, shutter works fine, a little dust in viewfinder and right corner of LCD, any question feel free to ask.
Cosmetic condition wise, you can look at the photos, which clearly shows everything.
The whole set has:
1. R-D1 camera body (with cap, and soft-release button - see photo)
2. Original charger.
3. Seven batteries - One original Epson, two Ricoh's, 4 others. see photos.
4. Two neck strap, one from original EPSON, another one I bought was supposed to be Leica's but there s no Leica logo on it - good tough one but no guarantee to be leica's.
5. Two Sandisk SD cards
6. Manual book.
7, And of course the orignal skin (front) while the leather is on the machine.
Updated to latest firmware possible.
Photos are here:
**** THe Leica lens and the metal Grip are not included in the sale.
Got a few questions so I figure to make it clear to everyone show interest
1. There is a little dent on the eye piece. I'm not sure if that would make it impossible to attach a diopter correction lens. Maybe not a issue, since the dent go inwards? That little piece can be easily removed if it turn out you can't attach - I removed once to remove dust on the glass. Myself did not need to attach a diopter.
2. On the front there were paint damage - this is why it's rated as "7", it was due to when I was replacing the skin, the glue goes onto the front and I tried removed it but some paint goes off with it. It did not hurt any other parts of the camera. This taught me make sure use good glue to do reskin - I actually bought a nice glue to use with the leather skin to put on this R-D1 later. The glue screwed up the paint was not good.
3. The shutter has not problem at all - in terms a forum member specially asked, it works flawlessly.
- Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Fredmirada same username
- Not open to trade offers
- Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
- I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.