EPM1 screen protector

epsilon

Mu-43 Rookie
Yes it does and it doesn't obstruct the buttons at all (which was my first concern). It is actually a PERFECT fit and very easy to put on. It's got a bit of thickness and rigidity to it, and it does cut glare down a bit so all-in-all I'm happy with it. BTW it winged it's way from Germany in only a couple of days!

where did you ordered it from?

jumbotron

Mu-43 Regular
Here's my Oly E-PM1 with Vikuiti ARMR200 screen protector on ...

6806150381_3a87869ab2_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sorry about the finger marks!!

Thanks again for the lead on this - I ordered last weekend from Canada and got it on Friday - incredibly quick shipping! HK Sellers, China Post or Canada Post - take a lesson here. This is how its done. It should't take 4 weeks.

Love this product.

pjjohnson

Mu-43 Rookie
I've had mine on since the original post and initially I was slightly concerned the protector wouldn't stay stuck around the buttons, especially around the view/play button. I have just returned from a trip away where my Oly was used in cold and snowy conditions a lot, going in and out of a bag AND my coat pocket, and the screen protector is still stuck firm.

rapid

Mu-43 Rookie
Just ordered a Vikuiti ARMR200 protector, thanks all for your posts in this thread, very useful.

x Wild Bill x

New to Mu-43
I purchased the ACMaxx screen protector off of EBay, I'm very impressed with its fit, finish and price, thanks for the recommendations.

Thanks,
Bill

atmo

Mu-43 Regular
Bought the Vikuiti ARMR200 first. Not impressed with it. The adhesion was low and the corners peeled very quickly. After a few days it came off completely when I was taking the camera out of my jacket pocket.

Had the Acmaxx arrive a few days later - much better quality. Has a sealed chrome rim around it (unattractive but functional) that gives the screen guard rigidity and also will hopefully prevent the peeling issue.

In neither case was I able to apply them without any dust getting under :( but the Acmaxx just has one tiny spec that is invisible when the camera's in use.

Latest threads

Top Bottom