EPM-1 Thread?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Apsyms, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Apsyms

Apsyms Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 14, 2012
    New York
    Since I haven't seen an EPM-1 thread for a while (or at least become popular) I figured what the hell? So here goes; anyone wanna discuss their EPM-1?
  2. Anthon

Anthon Mu-43 Regular

Dec 8, 2012
    Love mine :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    I got mine refurb for $179. That was a good purchase and I have enjoyed it very much. I have the E-PL5 now as well and the E-PM1 goes in the bag with the 14 and the PL5 gets the 45. Right after I got the PM1 I finally decided to sell off my Pentax stuff and commit to mu43. I had an e-p2, but I just bonded with the PM1. I have to admit the noises out of the PM1 make me laugh. Hardly quiet but I like the shutter sound. Then again, I also have a Harley.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anthon

Anthon Mu-43 Regular

Dec 8, 2012
    Bought mine one month ago for 300€ new with the 14-42, then I bought a P14 f2.5 and now I always carry with him into my jacket's pocket

I will keep the camera until the OM-D price drops, maybe in one year :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  5. abodyjohn88

abodyjohn88 New to Mu-43

Dec 19, 2012
    I love my little pen mini, its truly amazing what this little camera can do....would anybody like to share some of there custom settings they have configured on there epm1s?
  6. JohnF

JohnF Mu-43 Regular

Apr 1, 2010
    Oberursel, Germany
    Just got one of these bodies as well to use as a pocket camera with the 15 f8 lens, it just arrived and I popped in a BLS1 and a memory card.

Gosh, it's different from either the EP1 and the EPL1, my other two m4/3 cameras (I love discontinued cameras for the price!). I set up two profiles for using the 15: one using raw, shutter automatic, auto ISO maxed to the max, high speed multi shot, nr off, spot metering and IS1; the other is for HDR bracketing, here it's raw+16:9 JPEG, 5 bracket exposure with 1 stop differentiation, aperture automatic, ISO Max at 1000, matrix metering, nr auto, IS1. The latter usually used with the Panny 14 and the VF2.

Neat camera. :)