1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED EPL3, bag, lenses

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BSH, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    EPL3, black. I am the third owner. No visible marks or scars. Has a generic screen protector over the LCD. Includes all the usual OEM kit - CDROM, charger, papers, cables, clip-on flash, in original box - but not the OEM lens. Comes with an extra battery. $350, shipped anywhere in the 50 states.

Lumix 14mm lens, no box, no papers, includes caps front & back. No apparent flaws that I can tell. $175, shipped anywhere in the 50 states.

Lumix 45-200 lens, no box, no papers, includes caps front & back and hood. No apparent flaws that I can tell. $180, shipped anywhere in the 50 states. I like the OIS on this lens.

Camera shoulder bag, Caselogic. Virtually unused, like new. Size is better suited to DSLR than MF/T. $25, shipped anywhere in the 50 states. Versatile, comfortable, configurable internal panels, plenty of pockets.

I freely admit to not being a frequent internet trader. Only one transaction here, a couple dozen on Ebay over the last decade (user bsh1969). I bought all this kit to get an item I won't be selling. :smile: Pictures of the lot will be available Sunday or Monday, and I'll post a shutter count.

2. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    bump - no pics 'til tomorrow.

I'll throw in the bag with camera purchase, if anybody wants.

3. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    I apologize for really lousy cell phone pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The camera has just over 700 total actuations; it'll get a few more during the next couple weeks.

The last camera I had was a GF3 (I really wanted the 14mm lens), and I really didn't like the little amount of direct user control. This model is better, and I do love the tilt screen. But what I really, REALLY want is an EP3.

BTW, I would like to amend my previous comments on the condition. The exterior is not flawless. There are a couple of very minor wear marks. I would rate it a 9, or maybe 9+. If I took the time to clean off the finger smudging, it would appear brand new unless you look very closely in just the right spots.

Another BTW: payment may be made by money order (if you want to pay by mail the old-fashioned way - remember before PayPay?), or by verified PayPal. The prices listed above are the prices, nothing added for PP or shipping. I will ship USPS with tracking & insurance (hey, it's good enough for Amazon...).

4. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    bump for lower prices, see the top post

5. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    Bump, new price. Note that this includes all fees - PP & insured shipping.

6. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    PM sent for E-PL3.

7. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    sale pending on EPL3 body, lenses & bag still available.

8. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    No sale, all items available, all prices current.

9. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    Sunday bump. Lowered some prices.

10. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    14mm sold, EPL3 sold.

45-200mm and brand new DSLR bag still available. After I ship out today, I'll close this thread and start a new one for the 45-200mm.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.