EPL2 on sale for 549 at canadian retailer

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by KS11, May 19, 2011.

1. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    for all your canadian shoppers inclined to shop south of the border due to outrageous costs on mu43 gear. (400-500 canadian dollars for the 20mm 1.7 anyone? :mad:)

the olympus epl2 with kit lens is on sale for 540.00 at NCIX (canadian computer parts retailer mostly)

i buy from them mostly computer parts and stuff when i do builds.

didnt even know they sold cameras

NCIX.com - Buy Olympus Pen E-PL2 Digital Camera & Zoom Lens Kit 12MP 14-42MM Zoom Lens 3.0IN LCD SDHC Silver - Others - EPL2KSR - in Canada

2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    It's also available at futureshop for $549 right now.

3. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Which is where I got mine. :) I got an even better deal because of my contacts there, but that's another story... lol.

You can't beat this deal! The E-PL1 was a steal for how little they charge (it had gone down to as low as $349 that I've seen, and is now back to $399), but it was compromised in a lot of ways. Not for somebody looking for the height of quality in a Compact System Camera. The E-PL2 on the other hand, is a totally uncompromising camera. Functionally it's every bit as good as the E-P2, in some ways even better, and it also retains a solid build and construction like the E-P1 and E-P2. But at that price, the only thing cheaper is the E-PL1! The cheapest Sony NEX is still $100 more, and they want $1000 just to upgrade the lens, lol.

I think Olympus is putting out some really good offerings to make unique, high quality cameras affordable to the general public.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.