EPL1 VF2 EVF Availability & price

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by JayCee, Aug 25, 2010.

1. JayCee

JayCee New to Mu-43

Aug 18, 2010
    Strathaven. Scotland
    I note SRS Microsystems are advertising this at £185 here in the UK, although they're waiting on stock expected end of this week.
    Anyone else know of any other UK supplier at a good price?

I have an EP1 and love it but need to use a viewfinder so I'm thinking of selling it and getting the EPL1 in it's place which is available with £75 cashback from most retailers until 31st Aug.
    The EPL1 is in stock most places but the EVF is either not stocked/not in stock or they're asking silly money for it.

Thanks,
    John.

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

The EVF is quite expensive. Its wonders have been documented elsewhere by me and many others. I wonder if you might find a good one for sale that is used but in very good shape. Don't forget to check the "Classifieds" here on the forum because one never knows what one will find for sale. I've been quite successful selling a few things. If you do, be sure to read the Market Place Guidelines first.

We also have a great tool called iTrader that allows buyers and sellers to leave feedback about their experiences with each other which I am hoping that everyone is using because it's great.

Now back to your looking for things in the UK.

• Like Like x 1
  3. chylld

chylld Mu-43 Regular

Jan 13, 2010
    The VF-2 is very expensive but definitely worth it.

Probably the cheapest way to obtain one however would be to buy a second-hand E-P2 kit, and sell the E-P2.