EP3?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by crashwins, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    I posted this in dpreview, but thought I'd try my luck here (just joined the forum). I want to buy and ep2, but am on the fence as I'd love a m43 system with a built-in VF. Any word on that? Thanks

2. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    Australia
    keep an eye out on 43rumors.com for that sort of info
    but remember, they can be just rumours.

plus, you can get an e-p2 with vf2 for quite good prices at the moment! if you really want one, now is a good time, otherwise sit tight! :)

3. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    Australia
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

crashwins, since the E-P3 doesn't exist yet, the discussions about it and/or rumors etc., will be found in this News and Rumors forum. There's already a thread in there which you should certainly add your questions to: https://www.mu-43.com/f66/new-olympus-ep3-rumor-6236/ I know you're not alone in wondering about this possible new version. Lots of speculation going on! Personally, I'd love it if they'd come out with one with a built in EVF/OVF similar to what the Fuji X100 is supposed to have. I have no idea if this is possible or likely.

I'm going to close this thread in order to encourage the discussion to continue in the existing one in the News and Rumors forum.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.