[FS] EP3, VF2, Flashes etc. | Location: UK | Ships: UK/EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by vchaney, May 31, 2013.

1. vchaney

vchaney Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 22, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling EP3, VF2, Flashes etc.
    Prices EP3 - £200
    VF2 - £110
    FL50R - £160
    FL50R - £155
    FL36R - £120
    FL50 - £120
    Leather Strap - £10
    Location UK
    Ships to UK/EU
    Description Hi,

Photos for all this stuff at: http://photos.vincechaney.com/Other/For-sale/

I've got an EP3 for sale. It's 18 months old and has 15k clicks on it. There is some light scratching to the paintwork at the base of the camera and it has had a screen protector on it since day 1. Comes with charger, two original batteries, cables, body cap and strap. All in original box.

£200 posted.

I also have a VF2 with the larger eyecup on it. Makes it better for use in sunlight and for glasses wearers. All in original box with pouch.

£110 posted. SOLD

I have two FL50Rs for sale - both with bounce flash, case and box. One does not have the attachment bang but this is easy to attach with a rubber band or insulation tape. Tested and in perfect working order. Work with 43 and M43 kit and can be remotely controlled by EP3, EM5 and EPL5 (with small flash on camera).

£160 posted for the one with band, £155 for the one without. BOTH SOLD

Also FL36R - With pouch and box. Good size for m43 cameras and can be remotely controlled too. £120 posted.

FL50 - Boxed with Metz pouch and diffuser (has crack in corner but still firm on flash and does not affect performance) - see picture in link above. £120 posted.

Genuine Olympus leather strap for PEN - great looking leather strap replaces original webbing strap. Will suit EP5 well when it turns up ;-) £10 posted.
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method RMSD
    Shipping charge Included
    Handling time Next day
    References Ebay: vchaney1976
    Additional comments -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.