1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EP3 Oly Viewer 2- color mgt problems

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Imjinman, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Imjinman

Imjinman Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Sydney
    I hope that this is the right forum..

But I have and EP3 and am using Viewer 2 to manipulate the RAW images, I then edit the TIFFs in PaintShopPro 4. I have also calibrated my Dell 2410 with SpyderPro4.

My challenge is that the image editing in OV2 looks very different when viewed in PSP 4.

I think the issue is that OV 2 is embedding a color space of "sRGB IEC61966" not the profile I set up using Spyder (as shown in the information screen of the resulting TIFF). when I open PSP it then says it is converting the "sRGB IEC61966" color space to my Spyder profile.

I have set OV2 to use Color Mnagement and to "embed profile when saved". The monitor profile selected is my Spyder profile.

Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.