1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EP2 Video

Discussion in 'Filmmaking' started by bethmcmillen2@mac.com, Aug 15, 2010.

1. bethmcmillen2@mac.com

bethmcmillen2@mac.com Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 5, 2010
    Mena, AR
    Has anyone tried the video on the EP2? I would like to do short video clips. My first attempt was not good. The video kept going in and out of focus. I was using Single Auto Focus.

After reading Brian's set up suggestions, I changed the auto focus to auto continuous tracking, the video was much better and everything stayed in focus.

I then tried doing a rodeo parade with lots of horses. I was pretty close to the horses and the video kept going in and out of focus. Any ideas what I can do. I have the Class 6 sd card.

2. franklyspeaking

franklyspeaking Mu-43 Regular

For something like a parade you will want to go to manual focus. Anytime you are in a situation with moving subjects up-close the AF will be more of a hinderance then a help. There is a reason why cinema cameras are all MF and hollywood pays a guy to pull focus.

• Like Like x 1
  3. franklyspeaking

franklyspeaking Mu-43 Regular

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.